Santorini

 My husband works in a cruise ship, I am endlessly sooo green with envy with his work..having to travel around the world, exploring different cultures and having a taste of a variety of gastronomic delights.There is one place I would really want to go more than anywhere else...Santorini, Greece. After watching "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", I fell in love with it...the blue doors and windows over pure white facade, a breathtaking view of sunset over the Mediterrenean Sea, even the donkeys!!

So I made a layout of Gerry when  he visited Santorini, he took a lot of pictures actually for my enjoyment but this was my favorite....




CREDITS: gLITZY Kit by Paper Planes Designs








             

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment