Lola@100

    Very few people get to reach the golden age of 100 years old, My Lola Paz is definitely included in this elite circle of centenarians. When she celebrated her 100th birthday last February of this year, my relatives from different parts of the globe all went home to celebrate this joyous occasion. Mind you she is still strong and very lucid given her age, she can still cook a mean potful of  pancit molo. My lola lola (my lola paz's mother) died at the age of 104 so I guess it really is in our genes. So right now while she is still with us, we shower her with all of our attention as anybody should do with their grandparents regardless of their age, don't you agree? 





CREDITS:

    Natural Story Kit by Mel Designs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment