My first digiscrapping lay out

I made my very first digiscrapping lay-out on July last year. I had saved most of my layouts (16) in my Multiply page but decided to switch here coz' it's easier to post. I have always wanted to make a scrapbook for the longest time, but due to budget constraints , I decided to put it off...then I learned about Digiscrapping on the internet...and I got hooked !!!!! It's just the same thing as scrapbooking except no mess, a a whole lot of sources for papers and elements to choose from and best of all it's free!!!!! I never see myself as a creative person, but I was surprised at my very first lay-out that I am convinced this hobby is for keeps........



My first lay-out is about my youngest daughter Mia. She was only 4 months old then in this picture. Being a first timer in Digiscrapping, I was just basically layering and haven't experimented yet with the different actions to improve them. Oh well, everyone had been a newbie .

Credits:Festival Kit from Shabby Princess















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment