Tribute to Miss Cory Aquino


It's 1:25 Am... Aug 09,2009. In a few hours time, one of the country's beloved President will be laid to rest, together with her Ninoy once again. I never expected that I will be overwhelmed with my emotions even after 4 days after she passed away. This lay-out is my simple tribute to her for whose strength is so incomparable, her deep spiritual being and humility encompasses all material wealth...and has taught Filipinos the value of integrity, democracy and the ability to face guns with rosaries. I will forever miss you so....

Credits: Natural Kit from Cautchalookin images,
Photo mask from Binty's designs
Swirl embellishment from Sherazade kit from Happy-scrap

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment